BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

An Angel Never Dies


Don't let them say I never lived,
Though something stopped my heart,
I felt the tenderness you gave,
I loved you from the start.

Although my body you can't hold,
It doesn't mean I'm gone,
This world was worthy, not, of me,
Fate chose that I move on.

I know the pain that drowns your soul
What you are forced to face,
You have my word, I'll fill your arms,
Someday we will embrace.
You'll hear that it was "meant to be",
But that won't soften your worst blow,
Or make your heart not ache.

I'm watching over all you do,
Believe me when I say to you,
That I am always there.

There'll come a time, I promise you,
When you will hold my hand,
Stroke my hands and kiss my lips,
And then you'll understand.

Although I never breathed your air,
Or gazed into your eyes,
That doesn't mean I never "was"
An angel never dies...

-Unknown Author
(Poem was edited)

0 comments: