BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 6, 2012


I wish I could draw, because I could sketch out one with a little girl holding a baby. I've scowered the internet to find something similar, but this one is the one I keep coming back to. Two angel siblings, brought together in death, tied together by a bond that is unshakeable. Most think I'm absolutely out of my mind for wondering about things like that, about whether my son is being cared for by his sister. I guess it makes me feel better, makes me feel closer to them both.
I realized today that March 31st will be four years since I miscarried my daughter. It's been a long four years. It still hurts like I just left the hospital after the D&C. I know she's in a better place, but it doesn't make it hurt any less. I would have had a 3-year-old running around today, making me pictures to put on the fridge, and chasing my cats around the house. Poor Heath wouldn't stand a chance. That gives me a smile. Alexa...I hope she knows how loved she is. How loved they both are, by a Mother who would have given anything to have had them stay.
Jeg elsker dig, mig elskede smukke.

0 comments: